Update ‘n Stuff

Oops, I Fonted…

So another year has gone by and I still haven’t gotten any of my fonts comfortably done. I though I had messed up and used the wrong size template to make them. So I started to edit them with a “corrected” template. Problem is that was the WRONG thing to do. The template was fine, the units I had it displaying was wrong. So I made edits when I didn’t need to…crap. Good news is that I am now obsessed with making them exactly 1 inch at 72pt. That should be fun to try.

Edit to this (13-FEB-2013): I was actually right in my original thought. The template was not the proper size. It was just slightly off which actually wouldn’t make much of a difference, but it would drive me up the wall to know it was just slightly off.


On the state of Infinite Unreality…

Still nothing to report. I’ve been tinkering with some logo designs to try and spur me into working on it. I have one I really like but it’s proven kind of difficult to actually implement. It uses a special stone background which looks nice on the logo, but actually applying it to a web page makes it look pretty awful because it requires tiling.


Spamity Spam…

ODN has gotten 2891 spam comments to-date. Wow, you fucks are persistent.

, , ,

%d bloggers like this: